>> Utah Lakes
>> Pineview Reservoir
- Elevation: 4,900 ft.
- Surface Area: 2,874 acres
- Volume Capacity: 109,999 acre-feet
- Max. Depth: 81 ft.
- Avg. Depth: 43.97 ft.
Pineview Reservoir is a large impoundment of the
Ogden River at the top of
Ogden Canyon. The shoreline is 98% owned by the Wasatch-Cache National
Forest, and public access is 100% open.
Pineview Reservoir is famous for its Tiger Musky fishing.
- This page may or may not be up to date. Always check the current fishing guidebook for latest rules.
- Limit 20 crappie.
CLOSED to the possession of tiger muskie. All tiger muskie must be
Tiger muskie may not be taken by means of underwater spearfishing.
- Unlawful to use whole fish for bait. Cut baitfish must not be
larger than one inch in any dimension and no more than one piece per hook
- Two poles may be used if a 2-pole permit is purchased