>> Utah Lakes
>> Maple Lake
Maple Lake in Payson Canyon
Maple Lake is a beautful, shallow lake a short ways up in Payson Canyon.
Fishing can be fair to good for small Brook and Rainbow Trout.
- Elevation: 6400 ft.
- Surface Area:
- Volume Capacity:
- Max. Depth:
- Avg. Depth:
- Take I-15 to Payson Main Street (Exit 260).
- Head south on Payson Main Street until the stop light junction with HWY 198.
- Turn left (east).
- Turn right (south) onto Canyon Road (600 East) at the Peeteetneet School.
- Head south and follow the road several miles up into Payson Canyon until the turnoff for Maple Lake,
which is marked with a sign and is on the right.
- Follow that road back towards the northwest for a mile or so to Maple Lake.
- Statewide Trout/Salmon/Grayling limit: 4 fish
Back to Top