>> Community Ponds
>> Utah County >> Vivian Park Pond
Vivian Park Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Vivian Park Pond
- Location: Provo Canyon
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 275 in Orem, take 800 N (exit 275) appr. 9 miles E. to Vivian Park (entrance on S. side of Rd.)
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating: No
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, brown trout
- Site extras: Parking, bike lock, restroom, tables and benches, shade
- Site rules: Fishing for kids 12 and under, and handicapped persons only. No swimming
- Handicap access: Yes