>> Community Ponds
Steed Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: 300 N. 1000 W., just north of Steed Park in Clearfield
- Size: 2.5 acres
- Hours: 5 a.m. to midnight
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating:
- Likely catch: Largemouth bass, bluegill, channel catfish, rainbow
trout and common carp
- Site extras:
- Rules: Keep dogs on leashes. Owners must pick up after animals. No
boating or floating.
- Handicap access: