>> Community Ponds
>> Utah County >> Spanish Oaks Reservoir
Spanish Oaks Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Spanish Oaks Reservoir
- Location: Spanish Fork
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 261, head S.east 6 miles, turn right on Powerhouse Rd., 1 mile on the left hand side, you will see a turn off for the reservoir
- Size: 5 acres.
- Hours: Sunrise to sunset
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating: No
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout
- Site rules: No pets allowed, no ice fishing, no alcohol, swimming okay
- Site extras: Handicapped accessible restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach, walkingpath, picnic areas & RV hookups
- Handicap access: Yes