>> Community Ponds
>> Washington County >> Skyline Pond
Skyline Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: St. George
- Directions: 600 East Skyline Drive, St. George, follow the road to the animal
shelter north of Skyline Drive.
- Size: 1 acre
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, largemouth bass
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Catch and release for largemouth bass.
Anglers over 14 are encouraged to use artificial flies or lures.