>> Community Ponds
>> Iron County >> Parowan Pond
Parowan Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: Parowan
- Directions: 400 W. 100 N., Parowan; Dr. Meeks Pioneer Farmstead
- Type of fish: Rainbow Trout, largemouth bass,
channel catfish & bluegill
- Size of pond: 1 acre
- Amenities: None
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnt mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Other: Developed and managed cooperatively by the city of
Parowan, Parowan Heritage Foundation, DWR and Parowan High School.
Partial funding through Habitat Council.