>> Community Ponds
>> Salt Lake County >> Midas Pond
Midas Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: 920 W. 11200 S., at southwest side of River Front Park, South Jordan
- Directions: From I-15 take 106th S. exit, turn W. to River Front Parkway, turn S., continue approximately 1-mile, pond on left
- Size: 1 acre
- Hours: Sunrise to 10:00 p.m.
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating: Not allowed
- Rainbow trout, channel catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, black bullhead and channel catfish
- Site extras: Restrooms, hiking trail, parking, pavillions
- Site rules: Please pack out trash
- Handicap access: No