>> Community Ponds
>> Weber County >> Meadow Creek Pond
Meadow Creek Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Meadow Creek Pond
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: Roy
- Directions: From I-15 exit at Roy and go W. to 4300 W, turn right onto 4300 W, right on 5250 S, left on 4200 W, you should see the pond and parking
- Size: 4 acres.
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnt mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating: Not allowed
- Likely catch:
white bass &
- Site extras: Park, picnic tables, restrooms, trails, parking, fishing pier & play ground
- Site rules: All pets must be on leash, no glass containers, please respect private property, all city ordinances apply
- Handicap access: Yes