>> Community Ponds
>> Utah County >> Manila Creek Park Pond
Manila Creek Park Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Manila Creek Park Pond
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: 3300 N. 900 W., Pleasan Grove
- Directions: From I-15 take exit 278 and head east on Main St. Turn
north on 100 E. Turn east on 500 N. Turn north at 200 E. Turn east at
700 N. In about 2 miles, road will change into 2600 N. Turn north at
900 W. Turn right at 3300 N, pond will be on the right.
- Size: 7 acres
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- Grass carp must be released
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Rules: No boats, tubes, floatation devices in pond. No swimming outside
beach area. No fishing from beach area. All animals prohibited. Facilities
may be reserved. Please see additional rules at park location.
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout,
- Possible Catch: Bluegill
- Site extras: Restrooms, fish cleaning station, beach/swimming area, park
- Handicap access: Yes