>> Community Ponds
>> Salt Lake County >> Kidney Pond
Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: 920 W. 11200 S., at southwest side of River Front Park, South Jordan
- Directions: From I-15 take the 106th S. exit, turn W. to River Front Parkway, turn S., continue approximately 1 mile, pond on left
- Size: 1.2 acres.
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
(DWR) encourages you to release all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating: Not allowed
- Likely catch: Rainbow trout, largemouth bass, bluegill, black bullhead and channel catfish
- Site rules: All city ordinances apply. No floating or boating.
- Site extras: Covered picnic areas, trail system, restrooms & parking
- Handicap access: Yes