>> Community Ponds
>> Emery County >> Green River Golf Course Ponds
Green River Golf Course Ponds - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Green River Golf Course Ponds
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: Green River
- Directions: Green River State Park — take the west exit from I-70 into the city of Green River, travel approximately 2.5 miles east to a point where there is a state park sign on the south side of the Rd., turn south there onto Green River Blvd. and travel for 1/2 mile to the state park entrance. The pond is in the state park just south of the entrance.
- Type of fish: largemouth bass and bluegill
- Size of pond: 1 acre
- Amenities: Parking, picnicking, camping, restrooms, and showers are available for a fee (day use $5 and overnight $12). Licenses and fishing tackle can be purchased in the city of Green River
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Other: Fishing is restricted to the E. side. of the pond