>> Community Ponds
>> Weber County >> Glassman's Pond
Glassman's Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: Ogden
- Directions: US89 N. to Harrison Rd., right on Harrison Rd. to 44th S., enter hospital parking lot and turn left to parking area
- Size: 3 acres.
- Hours: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating: No motorized watercraft allowed
- Likely catch: largemouth bass, bluegill,
channel catfish, black crappie
- Possible Catch: Rainbow Trout
- Site rules: Please respect private property
- Site extras: Fishing pier
- Handicap access: No