>> Community Ponds
>> Carbon County >> Gigliotti Pond
Gigliotti Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: Helper
- Directions: Turn E. off from Hwy. 6 at Balance Rock Motel in Helper, travel 1 block along Martin Rd., pond will be on your left.
- Likely catch: Bluegill, largemouth bass & Rainbow Trout
- Size: 1 acre
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Site extras: Parking lot, handicapped access trail with shaded fishing stations, and bike rack.
Store nearby plans to sell licenses and fishing tackle. The property is on private property.
Please respect the property to ensure that free public use continues.