>> Community Ponds
>> Salt Lake County >> Cove Pond
Cove Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: 7200 W. 14200 S. in Herriman
- Directions: From I-15, take Bangerter Highway exit 289 and travel
west to 13400 S. Head west to 6400 W, turn South and travel on
6400 W. (Rose Canyon Rd.) Turn west at 13875 S. and continue on Rose
Canyon Rd. to about 6900 W. Pond and parking are on the south side of
- Size: 1.2 acres
- Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating:
- Likely catch: Channel catfish and rainbow trout
- Possible catch: Bluegill and largemouth bass
- Extras: Restrooms, gazebos, picnic areas with BBQ grills, parking,
trail system, fish cleaning station, playground and volleyball
Rules: No ice fishing, alcohol, fires, swimming or watercraft. Please
clean up after yourself.
- Handicap access: Yes