>> Community Ponds
>> Davis County >> Clinton City Pond
Clinton Pond - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Clinton City Pond
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: Clinton, 2415 N., 3000 W.
- Directions: From I-15 take Exit 338, go W. to Main St, turn S. on Main St. to 1800 N, turn W. to 3000 W, turn N. on 2415 N, then E. to the pond
- Size: 4 acres.
- Hours: Sunrise to 10 p.m.
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnt mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Boating & floating: By permit only
- Likely catch: Rainbow Trout, largemouth bass,
bluegill & channel catfish
- Site rules: No dogs allowed
- Handicap access: Yes