>> Community Ponds
>> Juab County >> Burraston Ponds
Burraston Ponds - Utah's Community (Urban) Fisheries
Portions Copyright Utah Division of Wildlife Resources
- Location: Mona
- Directions: South of Mona on Hwy 41 about 1/4 mile, on right hand side of the road. Watch for the sign.
- Type of fish: Rainbow Trout, brown trout
& common carp
- Size of pond: 30 acres
- Site extras: Picnic tables, trash receptacles
- Daily bag & possession limit: 2 fish total
- This isnít mandatory, but the Division encourages you to release
all bass at community waters.
- Other: Some shade